Warning: mysql_get_server_info() [function.mysql-get-server-info]: Access denied for user 'mychimp'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home2/mychimp/public_html/tanalepy.net/wp/wp-content/plugins/xml-google-maps/xmlgooglemaps_dbfunctions.php on line 10
Warning: mysql_get_server_info() [function.mysql-get-server-info]: A link to the server could not be established in /home2/mychimp/public_html/tanalepy.net/wp/wp-content/plugins/xml-google-maps/xmlgooglemaps_dbfunctions.php on line 10
My name is Harry and this is my weblog.
I live in California, which is one of the richest and most diverse parts of the world, and includes some of the most endangered ecological communities.
I enjoy musics, movies, travel, reading materials, research, and I love exotic food also getting to know other cultures.
I’m a System Software Specialist by day, a Computer Programmer by night, a Photographer at any times, and this weblog is my story about; art, science, and spiritual realm.
Please read the disclaimer prior to visit my weblog.
Thank you for visiting and enjoy your visit!
H Tanalepy is a member of IEEE and commit to the highest ethical and professional conduct and agree:
- to accept responsibility in making decisions consistent with the safety, health, and welfare of the public, and to disclose promptly factors that might endanger the public or the environment;
- to avoid real or perceived conflicts of interest whenever possible, and to disclose them to affected parties when they do exist;
- to be honest and realistic in stating claims or estimates based on available data;
- to reject bribery in all its forms;
- to improve the understanding of technology; its appropriate application, and potential consequences;
- to maintain and improve our technical competence and to undertake technological tasks for others only if qualified by training or experience, or after full disclosure of pertinent limitations;
- to seek, accept, and offer honest criticism of technical work, to acknowledge and correct errors, and to credit properly the contributions of others;
- to treat fairly all persons regardless of such factors as race, religion, gender, disability, age, or national origin;
- to avoid injuring others, their property, reputation, or employment by false or malicious action;
- to assist colleagues and co-workers in their professional development and to support them in following this code of ethics.
Adopted from IEEE code of ethics.