- Brooklyn 5G Summit: Spectrum for 5G Panel
Panel moderator Dr. Takehiro Nakamura of NTT DoCoMo leads the discussion with participating panelists Mr. Karri Kuoppamaki, T-Mobile USA; Mr. Michael Ha, FCC; Mr. Jerry Pi, Straightpath; Mr. Scott Migaldi, Sprint; Mr. Dan Rice, Cablelabs.
- Brooklyn 5G Summit: RFIC Technology for Massive MIMO and Beamforming Panel
Panel moderator Dr. Ali Sadri of INTEL leads the discussion on RFIC Technology for Massive MIMO and Beamforming, along with participating panelists: Mr. Khurram Sheikh, SiBEAM; Dr. James Buckwalter, University of California at Santa Barbara; Mr. Suren Singh, Keysight Tech; Dr. Tauno Vaha-Heikkila, VTT Technical Research Center of Finland Ltd.
- Brooklyn 5G Summit: MIMO Technology: Past, Present and Future
Qualcomm SVP, Dr. Edward G. Tiedemann Jr., presents a keynote speech on MIMO Technology’s interesting past, present and its anticipated future.
- Brooklyn 5G Summit: Going the Distance with CMOs: mm-Waves and Beyond
Dr. Ali Niknejad delivers his presentation on Going the Distance with CMOS: mm-Waves and Beyond.
- Brooklyn 5G Summit: Next-Generation Tools for 5G Research
National Instruments CEO, Dr. James Truchard, delivers his keynote on cutting-edge tools impacting 5G research today.
- Brooklyn 5G Summit: Tactile Internet: mm-Waves versus cm-Waves
Dr. Gerhard P. Fettweis of TU Dresden presents a comparative keynote on mm-Waves versus cm-Waves as part of the 5G Tactile Internet.
- Brooklyn 5G Summit: 5G and Beyond
CTO of NTT DoCoMo, Mr. Seizo Onoe, delivers his keynote address on the future of 5G technology and beyond.
- Brooklyn 5G Summit: Enabling 5G Gigabit Interactivity Everywhere
SiBEAM’s Mr. Khurram Sheikh delivers a talk on enabling 5G Gigabit interactivity, on the topic of RFIC Technology for Massive MIMO and Beamforming.
- Brooklyn 5G Summit: Channel Models: Key to 5G Air-Interface Technology
On behalf of NYU Wireless Director, Dr. Ted S. Rappaport, Professor George MacCartney discusses MmWave channel models- a unified approach for 5G standardization and modern design.
Digest powered by RSS Digest